Tanzania Development and AIDS Prevention (TADEPA) was formed and registered in 1997 under the Trustees Incorporation Ordinance of 1956
Tanzania Development and AIDS Prevention (TADEPA) was formed and registered in 1997 under the Trustees Incorporation Ordinance of 1956 and Acquired a certificated of compliance of June 2005 under the new Tanzania NGO Act of 2002 with the registration No 1331. TADEPA has its main Headquarters at Bukoba town in Kagera Region-Tanzania. TADEPA’s postal address is P.O.BOX 1603, Bukoba Kagera Tanzania and its physical address is Zamzam street in Bukoba municipality.
TADEPA as non profit Organization Provides various s services in the community
· HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care.
· Care and Support of Most Vulnerable Children.
· Education provision in Malaria behavioral change.
· Advocating right of children, women and promotion of equity.
· Nutrition and food security promotion for PLWHA.
· Promotion of sustainable Agriculture
· Environmental conservation
· Poverty alleviation through economic empowerment to the most vulnerable people.
· Capacity building to the community and support in establishment of Income Generating Activities.
i. To improve the quality of lives and care services among HIV/AIDS community members through provision of comprehensive prevention and care services.
ii. To ensure the availability of legal rights and properties ownership among the vulnerable people such as women (widow) children (orphans) and Grand Parents through human rights advocacy.
iii. To promote Public Health care programme with a wide range of community development approaches.
iv. To promote social, economic and cultural sustainable development within the society through economic empowerment, sustainable agriculture, and good governance.
v. To develop and implement programmes that give assistance to children particularly needy children and children caring families and other poverty traumatized families with basic support.
vi. To ensure environmental conservation through appropriate environmental conservation means.
vii. To ensure the survival of TADEPA through different strategies for its sustainability in order to achieve the rest of its objective